Monday, December 19, 2016

St. Helena Vineyard Series: Playing With Fire by Reina Torres

What a wonderful Story, I have enjoyed my introduction to Reina Torres's writing.
I enjoyed this HEA, as it was well written and had just the right amount of twists and turns to make it interesting. I loved how Author Reina Torres brings her characters to life and adds just the right amount of humanity to make it worthwhile. This story has it all , love lost - love found, a few times. It has laughter, tears, insecurities and strengths. I really liked how she made it mesh well together. I have only read a few of the "St. Helena Vineyard is Series" Stories, but I do see how the characters and storylines interact in a wonderful balance. Well Done🌺

https://www.amazon.com/St-Helena-Vineyard-Playing-Novella-ebook/dp/B01LXFOAX9/ref=sr_1_3?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1482168119&sr=1-3&keywords=reina+torres

No comments:

Post a Comment