Thursday, December 29, 2016

Charged by Kerri Ann

A fantastically written hard hitting danger tasting storyline. Author Kerri Ann snagged my attention with this emotionally packed roller coaster of a ride. The author has a way of describing her characters that puts you in the drivers seat. I feel I know each and every character due to her incredible descriptions. This story is well written in that it pulls you along at such an intense level that I just couldn't put it down. The heat between the main two people is an adventure of it's own. You will find yourself either cheering them on or perched on the edge of your seat!
I truly enjoyed the process of the story and the integration of each individuals back story. I recommend this to anyone that has a fascination with hot cars, hotter bodies and the criminal elements. Well Done!🌺

https://www.amazon.com/Charged-Kerri-Ann-ebook/dp/B01K1CGSU2/ref=la_B01K689UZ6_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1483073678&sr=1-1

No comments:

Post a Comment