Friday, January 13, 2017

Sir Cardiff by Ruby Madden

Ruby Madden is an amazing writer that brings an erotic twist of the Harem life to modern days. Her risqué maids of sensuality totally change your outlook on lifestyles. At first I wasn't sure this was a book I would enjoy, but the further I got in the storyline, the more I learned about the characters of this story, the more I couldn't put it down.
This read takes you on an erotic journey of discoveries for both the giver and the th taker. It will take you on a ride of a lifetime, experiences and sensuality.
I recommend this to those open to the sensual twists that life has to offer. Well done🌺

https://www.amazon.com/Sir-Cardiff-Ruby-Madden-ebook/dp/B01N6JMPH0/ref=la_B008NEQA0O_1_4?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1484379575&sr=1-4

No comments:

Post a Comment