Saturday, November 26, 2016

Protecting Hope *KINDLE WORLDS* by Caitlyn O'Leary

Oh my goodness this is one of the best action romances I have read in a while! Caitlyn O'Leary takes you on a roller coaster ride of Sweet, Tender Romance with a kick of adrenaline! A well developed read that has you on the edge of your seat throughout the whole story. I loved how within moments of picking it up you are drawn into the storyline and just can't put it down. The intense hero's and heroine's here are incredible. The tightness of the teams are realistic and make me miss my time in San Diego  and Coronado growing up. Thank you to the Author for a Great Read! Well done!🌺

https://www.amazon.com/Special-Forces-Operation-Protecting-Midnight-ebook/dp/B01N789DH6/ref=sr_1_14?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1480191424&sr=1-14&keywords=caitlyn+o%27leary

No comments:

Post a Comment